CRAMPS AND COLIC: GAS AND WIND IN A BABY
Trapped gas and winds in a baby can be painful. In the early stages, symptoms can include cramping, moaning, groaning, straining and crying. This in turn leads to reflux, restless sleep, irritability and worsening symptoms of colic. Colic can be confusing to diagnose so read about the different types and stages of colic.
Why does gas and wind build up or get trapped?
Not burping completely - leaving that "deep one" behind
Trapped intestinal gas - the immature intestinal 'hose pipe' can have a kink
Excessive swallowing of air when feeding
Formula that does not agree with baby
Allergen to cows milk
Enzyme not present to digest milk
Tongue or lip tie
HOW TO HELP YOUR BABY:
The vast majority of crampy, colicky babies get the best relief or 'cure' comes from just two things:
1. Better burping techniques that work on difficult babies - basic techniques don't work so well
2. Deep intestinal 'gas mobilisation' techniques - to help untrap gas in the lower digestive tract.
Do these and see a massive difference!
SIGN UP FOR A MASTERCLASS IN BURPING AND WINDING !!
In this 30 minute class, we will teach you exactly how to get gas and wind to release from even the most difficult babies:
1. Active burping routine - 6 techniques to release deep burps from the stomach
2. Intestinal gas release - 6 ways to untrap flatulence from digestive tract and colon
3. Easy step by step process - Instantly start to ease pressure
4. Almost always see positive changes within days
5. Reduce bloating, cramping, crying, reflux, etc
6. Costs $29.95 - Money back guarantee if no improvement
7. Watch as many times as you need
DOES YOUR BABY HAVE COLIC?
Most babies have days where winds get stuck and burps won't release despite your best efforts. This does not mean your baby has colic. But if problems persist, then it is quite likely that you may go down that route. The trick is not to let time pass while you simply medicate the symptoms.
Watch a short explainer video about colic >
WHO IS COLIC GURU?
Dr. Greg Lacock has been specialising in colic and reflux for 25 years and has been at the forefront of research into this poorly diagnosed and treated condition. He has personally treated over 5000 babies and the techniques taught on this site have brought relief to many more in all corners of the world. Safe, simple and easy to learn, it is the quickest and right way to help your baby!