Getting the Burps Out
Poor burping: number 1 cause of colic
colicky babies need excellent burping skills!
a trapped wind can cause havoc in the life of a family! some baby's are very hard to burp and if you have the bad luck to have a baby that can't burp, you'll know all about it.
this little gas bubble can cause a bloated feeling, cramps, poor feeds, poor sleeps, etc.. if enough gas is swallowed when feeding, the stomach cannot fill up as it should. this leads to a baby that is unfulfilled and consequently, wants to feed again before too long. the time between feeds gets less and they don't sleep as long as they should.
different approach needed for difficult to burp babies
Colicky and reflux babies respond best to a different style of burping... what we call 'active burping' techniques. A lot more movement and a variety of positions will almost always help to get those deeper burps to escape. Join a class and learn how to master this art!
Check a demo of one of our 6 active burping techniques >
Do all 6 every time you feed and within a few days they will be burping quite easily.
SIGN UP FOR A MASTERCLASS IN BURPING AND WINDING !!
In this 30 minute series of short video clips, we will teach you unique techniques that get gas and wind to release from even the most difficult babies:
1. Active burping routine - 6 techniques to release deep burps from the stomach
2. Intestinal gas release - 6 ways to untrap flatulence from digestive tract and colon
3. Easy step by step process - Instantly start to ease pressure
4. Almost always see positive changes within days
5. Reduce bloating, cramping, crying, reflux, etc
6. Costs $35 - Money back guarantee if no improvement
7. Watch as many times as you need