COLIC: GAS AND WIND IN A BABY
Infantile colic refers to trapped gas and winds in a baby. The bloating that results can be painful. In the early stages, symptoms include cramping, moaning, groaning, straining and crying. If not treated correctly, symptoms tend to get worse leading to reflux, restless sleep, irritability and ever worsening symptoms. The end stage is a baby that cries inconsolably for 3-5 hours a day.
Why does gas and wind build up or get trapped?
Not burping completely - leaving that "deep one" behind
Trapped intestinal gas - immature digestive tract
Excessive swallowing of air when feeding
Overfeeding or comfort feeding
Formula that does not agree with baby
Allergen to cows milk
Enzyme not present to digest milk
Tongue or lip tie
HOW TO HELP CURE COLIC AND REFLUX IN YOUR BABY:
The vast majority of colicky babies get the best relief from just two things:
1. Deep burping techniques - basic techniques don't work so well
2. Untrap gas in the lower digestive tract - gas 'mobilisation' exercises
Do these and you will treat the cause!
SIGN UP FOR A MASTERCLASS IN BURPING AND WINDING !!
In this 30 minute class, we will teach you exactly how to get gas and wind to release from even the most difficult babies:
1. Active burping routine - 6 techniques to release deep burps from the stomach
2. Intestinal gas release - 6 ways to untrap flatulence from digestive tract and colon
3. Easy step by step process - Instantly start to ease pressure
4. Almost always see positive changes within days
5. Reduce bloating, cramping, crying, reflux, etc
6. Costs $29.95 - Money back guarantee if no improvement
7. Watch as many times as you need
DOES YOUR BABY HAVE COLIC?
Most babies have days where winds get stuck and burps won't release despite your best efforts. This does not mean your baby has colic. But if problems persist, then it is quite likely that you may go down that route. The trick is not to let time pass while you simply medicate the symptoms.
Watch a short explainer video about colic >
WHO IS COLIC GURU?
Dr. Greg Lacock has been specialising in colic and reflux for 25 years and has been at the forefront of research into this poorly diagnosed and treated condition. He has personally treated over 5000 babies and the techniques taught on this site have brought relief to many more in all corners of the world. Safe, simple and easy to learn, it is the quickest and right way to help your baby!
Free Tribute Page
No credit card required
Simply create a profile, login and Create New Tribute
Add details: persons name, year of birth and death, a story and a picture.
You can return to Edit later
Our standard Timeless Black and White template is used
All Free pages stay live for three months