when does colic go away?
Colic usually peaks at around 8-12 weeks and goes away as the baby gets bigger - around 4-6 months. There is no reason why one baby gets colic rather than another. Mostly, it is just a function of an immature digestive tract and how well it functions from the start.
Treating symptoms with remedies does not usually speed up the process. at best, it simply helps with the discomfort. On the other hand, treating the cause - getting better at burping or working on gas pockets to escape, works very fast... usually within a few days.
Now this may seem like common sense, yet many parents persist for weeks or months with colic remedies, probiotics, anti-reflux medicines, etc.. To help colic go away quickly, simply get better at what you are instinctively doing ... getting the gas and winds to escape!
SIGN UP FOR A MASTERCLASS IN BURPING AND WINDING !!
In this 30 minute class, we will teach you exactly how to help get gas and wind to release from even the most difficult babies:
1. Active burping routine - 6 techniques to release both deep burps from stomach
2. Deep gas release techniques - 6 ways to untrap flatulence from digestive tract and colon
3. Easy to follow step by step process - Instantly start to ease pressure
4. Dramatic changes within days
5. Reduce bloating, cramps, crying, reflux, etc.
6. Costs $35 - Money back guarantee if no improvement
7. Watch as many times as you need